Sherry Gray has been active in the real estate community since 1974. She has assisted thousands of families to relocate and her goal is always to make every move as smooth
and stress free as possible. Sherry implemented a marketing plan to protect sellers from unexpected repair costs including termite treatments. The program increases the homes exposure with a 24/7 information response line and free staging consultation. These programs insure the seller the maximum net at closing and a faster sale. The buyers are assured full understanding and guidance through the entire process from the first showing
to closing. She has been recognized with multiple awards for quality service and production in the industry and gives back to the community by being active in several community organizations including….
- Pasadena Rotary where she has served on the Board of Directors and achieved
- Director of the Year in 2009
- The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Houston Association of Realtors and was recognized with the Lifetime Achievement
- Award in 2010
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Recognized as a Quality Service agent in the top 3% of the area agents and published in the June Texas Monthly magazine in 2013 & 2014
Sherry continues to commit to the meet your highest level of expectation and believes real estate is not about houses, but about people” and she recognizes the importance of serving each family’s individual needs. She is thrilled with each referral from a past client to serve their families and friends and knows that a referral is the highest compliment possible.
If you are planning a move, the first step is to find a competent Realtor.